Thank you for joining us for our first “Cooking with Clients” event via zoom. It was so fun to have you join us in our kitchen to share new recipes. Below are pictures and recipes from our event. Watch our video here:
Stay tuned for our next “Cooking with Clients” zoom event on September 21, 2020. We will be featuring some recipes from around the world!
- 3 large ripe peaches
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
For serving: Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray an oven safe pan with nonstick spray.
- Slice peaches in half and remove the pit, then place in the pan.
- Place a small piece of butter (about 3/4 teaspoon) in the middle of each peach.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Then sprinkle over the peach.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Top with cream and caramel if desired.
MELON-WHITE BEAN SALAD, PAGE 68 From Forks Over Knives Magazine.
2 15-oz cans no-salt-added cannelloni beans, rinsed and drained (3 cups) 1/3 cup chopped shallots 2 Tbsp chopped fresh mint 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar Sea salt to taste 1 cantaloupe and/or honeydew melon, seeded, peeled and quartered (1 1/2 Lbs) Cracked black pepper, to taste
1. In a bowl combine beans, shallots, mint, and vinegar. Toss to combine. Season with salt.
2. Arrange melon wedges on serving plates or platter. Spoon bean mixture over wedges. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
CILANTRO-SAUCED ROASTED POTATO BOWL, PAGE 51 From Forks Over Knives Magazine. We’ve posted images of the recipe since this one is a little more involved.
Thanks for joining the New Dawn Realty Team for “Cooking with Clients!”